Pierce County, WA | North Tacoma
Status – Sold out
The first residence building at Point Ruston, finished in 2013; is a mixed use building featuring 43 premium condominiums and 173 luxury apartments. The Copperline Building features many retail shops and dining along the street level and residents enjoy direct access to the Waterwalk from the private entrance in the rear.
- 2 community lounges per building with fully equipped kitchens that ideal for entertaining large groups
- Fitness Center on site featuring state-of-the-art exercise equipment
- Ground-level retail including pub, café, 9-screen state-of-the-art cineplex with more shopping and dining to come
- Secure kayak and bike storage with access to the shoreline
- Secured-access building with a gated parking garage and storage units
Luxury Waterfront Apartments
Point Ruston is proud to offer two luxury waterfront Tacoma apartments: Copperline Apartments and Century Apartments. These brand new buildings are comprised of 268 elegant Tacoma apartment homes for lease with a diverse selection of views to suit your taste. Overlooking Commencement Bay on the Tacoma Waterfront, each building features 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment homes.
With over 32 homes plans from which to choose, there are now luxury waterfront apartments in Tacoma for nearly every lifestyle and budget.
Live, Shop, Play & Dine on the waterfront.